Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Post

11-23-08

Ahhh the first post.  Jesse and I need an outlet for stories of adventure on the high sea.  We seem to be having more of them lately.  We have done the Catalina Rendezvous 2x's now and I kind of fell into the Baja Ha Ha 2008 aboard Suebee.  I only had about 36 hours notice to get into the race and wanted to do some serious crewing on a longer trip.  Jesse knowing how important this was to me gave his blessing, ran the office, and battled the flu.  It would have killed a mortal man!  

We will be adding photos from all of our major adventures and a couple minor ones.  I should be receiving my photos form the Ha Ha trip soon.  Thanks to Scott and Sue of Suebee for keeping them safe on their computer and sending them!

2 comments:

Spring said...

Wonderful hat and Jess just had to have a beautiful woman around his neck and a glass of Vino in hand!! Woo Hoo! viva la Jessies Girl!

Unknown said...

Jesse & Shanna.. great to see your faces! Love your blog or whatever and love you two.
Happy trails or I guess I mean sails... i'm still from Montana.